[LMB] Very sad Tixie.

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Sat Nov 21 04:11:33 GMT 2015

I was apprehensive from the subjective line that something truly tragic had
happened.  I was relieved that it was Tixie
wand/magic/Tixie-dust-arrears--embarrassing to the Tixie, but embarrassment
is preferable to what else could have been in the message body.

Please don't fall on your wand!!!

--Paula Lieberman