[LMB] flimsys? added stout and gun

M R L Dolbear m.dolbear at lineone.net
Wed Nov 25 16:40:51 GMT 2015

From: Walter S Bushell
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 1:13 PM

LE >> Barrayar, ch 11. Major Amor Klyeuvi (Kly the post).

> Kly the mail, IIRC. Maybe a different translation? The Barrayar Vor
apparently speak a language close to American Standard English, because
of the wordplay.

That just shows the excellence of the translation - find Jabberwocky in
French or German

> equipment 20 years into Gregor’s rein[1]. (Do they count from Ezar’s
> death,
or when the regency ended. I would think from his becoming Emperor de jure,
rather than de facto.)

Everyone agreed that Gregor was Emperor (though Vordarian has plans) and his
birthday marked the end of the new tax year.

So the Emperor is dead, long live the Emperor.

Little Egret by email (Windows Live Mail)
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames