[LMB] Real Life echoes fiction

baur baur at chello.at
Fri Nov 27 07:04:37 GMT 2015

and since we now can get good DNA analysis back in time as long as we have good
corpses (or parts thereof) to play with ..

this raises interesting questions about the royal succession .. for example war
of the roses V2.0 anyone? or many other juicy episodes of british royal history
(or anyones royal histroy - bessed are the republics, because they dont have to
worry about THAt kind of thing)

servus

markus