[LMB] Birthday greetings....

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Sun Nov 29 01:55:20 GMT 2015

Apprenctice Birthday Tixie's last duty for the month (phew!):

Lynn Russell is 67 today!

Lynn is yet another lady of mystery- I can't find evidence of her
posting while I've been on the list[1].

But I think we've sent too many visitors to ImpSec recently, they're
getting twitchy.

Instead, I shall send her to Vorbarr Sultana, to be introduced to Alys
(incidentally, my great-niece's name!) who will introduce her to Vor
society with enormous discretion - and perhaps take her to a Ma Kosti
supper later?

Many Happy returns.

I shall now happily hang up my wand for the time being!

[1] If anyone wants to feed me the low-down on any of this month's shady
ladies, I'm happy to receive private intelligence for the Tixie
database. :)