[LMB] Dividing up 2016

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 10:36:22 GMT 2015

So far, I see:
JanuaryFebruary AruvqanMarchApril MarcMayJuneJulyAugust AruvquanSeptemberOctoberNovember MarcDecember
I can see plus/minus for all of them. August is my birthday, so let me skip that. I'd kind of like to get it out of the way, so I could take January. March would work for me, as well. I wouldn't really want to do consecutive months. I could do any of the months, though, if someone else wants January or March.
Micki (will be back in the group in just a few more days. Honestly, cutting out the List did nothing for my internet consumption. I found new ways to fritter away writing time.  Bleh. Looking forward to reading through the month's items and then heading back in.)