[LMB] Birthday Tixie

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Sun Jan 3 19:06:16 GMT 2016

> From: tlambs1138 at charter.net
> To: lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk
> Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 10:30:41 -0800
> Subject: [LMB] Birthday Tixie
>
> Pat Mathews, welcome to 77 Sunset Strip! Yes, you are that many years old
> today, and you're still with us (yay!). As your birthday present, you will
> be sent to Ylla (where it is *warm*!) to sip drinks with fruit on sticks and
> little umbrellas in them. You will, of course, pass by Beta to have your
> joints and muscles realigned (and a trip to the Orb, if you are so
> inclined-they do really good massage there, too). But mostly you will hang
> out with Ivan and his beloved wife Tej (although it's likely you will be
> sucked into a game or two of Great House, but it will all be in good fun).
>

> Oh, the kitties will be well taken care of while you're gone (Beta
> understands their problems, too, and have synthesized a supplement that
> Shadow will actually eat and won't harm Spot).
>

> Happy Birthday!

Oooh, thank you! Yes, indeed! And we can giggle together over the letters from Byerly Vorrutyer - Rish gave him WHAT for Midwinter? OMG, his new bodyguard looks like a young Sylvester Stallone, only bigger and tougher..... and extraordinarily talented?

And the videodiscs of the kitties were adorable. What? They gene-tweaked Shadow to be a strong and healthy kitty? And now he's singing the King's arias from The King And I? And siring kittens? Cordelia..... YOU find them homes!