[LMB] Birthday Tixie

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Mon Jan 4 18:01:01 GMT 2016

Hurrah for former Tixie Chief Jim Parish! 58 years ago his parents were
lucky enough to have him, just as we are lucky enough to have him now. All
the Birthday Tixies are a little surprised to find themselves in a gracious
room singing "Happy Birthday" to him, but it's not for long and the matter
transporter put everybody back in the right spot-I hope. (Please report any
spacetime anomalies to the nice gentleman in the blue police box, he'll be
very helpful).

For your present day, Jim, you will be allowed to watch (and if you like,
play) the Barrayaran version of polo (don't worry, the head is a fake one).
The Council of Counts is having their annual tournament today on Sergyar (to
avoid territorial questions and to get them of the Emperor's hair for a
week). The games are being hosted by former Vice-Reine Dowager Countess
Cordelia (where she is attended by Admiral Jole). Hope you have a wonderful
time!

Jean Lamb

tlambs1138 at charter.net <mailto:tlambs1138 at charter.net>

Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-

http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/