[LMB] Birthday Tixie

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 02:15:42 GMT 2016

Jean said:
Hurrah for former Tixie Chief Jim Parish! 58 years ago his parents were
lucky enough to have him, just as we are lucky enough to have him now. All
the Birthday Tixies are a little surprised to find themselves in a gracious
room singing "Happy Birthday" to him, but it's not for long and the matter
transporter put everybody back in the right spot-I hope. (Please report any
spacetime anomalies to the nice gentleman in the blue police box, he'll be
very helpful).

Micki: I lost three pounds using this weird Birthday Tixie trick!! LOL.

Happy Birthday, Jim! (La-la!)