[LMB] Birthday Tixie

Jim Parish jparish at siue.edu
Wed Jan 6 04:19:23 GMT 2016

Thank you for the kind words and the delightful, if all too brief,
holiday. Unfortunately, the time machine returned me to a point a day
later than the pickup; hence this delayed response. (I did manage to
catch Star Wars CCXV before returning. I'll spare you the spoilers. Boy
howdy....)

Jim Parish
careful to distinguish "Ex-Tixie" from "Ecstasy". ("Ecstasy" is the
print on my computer-room wall, from a painting by my non-relative
Maxfield Parrish.)