[LMB] What has happened to the List?

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Jan 7 22:48:18 GMT 2016

On Thu, Jan 07, 2016 at 05:03:10PM -0500, Matthew George wrote:
> I've been waiting eagerly for the discussion of Penric's Demon.

Speaking of Penric's Demon, I think I'd like to see a se/pre/other-quel
to it. It might be nice to hear more about what happens to Penric in
the "big city", and beyond.

> Part of the periodic slowdowns come about because we run out of things to
> discuss; there's only so much OT stuff we want to bring onto the List,
> after all.

Just my $0.02: I'd prefer a slower list to gazillions of OT topics and
postings, but that's just me.

               Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;
                     Guide me in your truth and teach me,
                         for you are God my Savior,
                    And my hope is in you all day long.