[LMB] Major Thrill

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:55:18 GMT 2016

On 1/8/2016 8:30 AM, scottwashburn at comcast.net wrote:
> Thanks for the good wishes! The Kindle version is supposed to be available very soon. Yes, there are four other books on Amazon under my name. But three are self-published, so they don't count :) The fourth, "The Great Martian War: Invasion!" does count and it will be out in a month or so.
> -
I don't know why they shouldn't be counted, publication is publication
and if they are selling they are valid. Just because you used a vanity
press [for print] or are self published ebooks, they exist. It would be
like claiming that everything I can get through Project Gutenburg is
invalid because it is all scanned and edited by nonprofessionals.

In fact, if something that is self published sells, that is extra good
because it doesn't have any sort of advertising budget or support behind it.

---