[LMB] What I read on my winter vacation

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 19:15:13 GMT 2016

I remember seeing a reference to it, and loved the sound of the title,
and bought the trade paperback that is all 3 in the series ..
http://www.amazon.com/Gormenghast-Novels-Titus-Groan-Alone/dp/0879516283/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

[again, you might have to cut and past both lines to get them but it is
the paperback, not the mass market paperback and all 3 in 1 volume
rather than the 3 volume box set - though I think in the boxed set it
would be easier to read than the huge brick of paper the all in one is]

I found the first book was better than the subsequent two. It can
alternate between interesting and stultifyingly boring as many really
long works can be.

On 1/9/2016 9:04 AM, Gretchen Wright wrote:
> It compares Gormenghast to LOTR.

---