[LMB] Re: What I read on my winter vacation (actually Summer here)

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Jan 11 06:49:26 GMT 2016

On Jan 09, 2016, at 11:03 PM, BlueRose <stacey at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

I have had an unprecedented whole MONTH of reading time granted to me (I
had a hysterectomy on 3rd Dec) consequence of surgery recovery time.

I hope the surgery definitely corrected something, and that you are healing quickly, well, and with no hiccups.

Might I suggest C. E. Murphy's Joanne Walker series, anything by Sarah Addison Allen (magical realism), and Tony (and later, Anne) Hillerman's mysteries involving the Navajo Police force. I have enjoyed each series enormously: I am glad that Anne has carried on her father's work.

Marina