[LMB] What I read on my winter vacation

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Mon Jan 11 14:47:32 GMT 2016

I tried to read Gormenghast when I was in college.  It completely failed to
engage me and I gave up some part of the way into the first book.  The only
things I remember about are that it failed to grab me/it failed to interest
me, I didn't find any of settings, situation, or characters interesting and
whatever plot there might have been was also not intriguing enough to me for
me to bother continuing reading.

--Paula Lieberman