[LMB] I will never see the Cazaril that's in my head, on screen

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Jan 14 22:46:52 GMT 2016

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 10:37:29PM -0000, M R L Dolbear wrote:

> [...]

I've never had an image of Caz that matches any particular person,
but (at least when we first meet him) my image was of someone with
a slight (i.e., thin, wiry) build, not very tall. quite worn down
and not at all imposing of stature. Certainly, at the time we first
meet him, he would have to be probably scrawny, as well as quite
worn down looking, given what he had been through in the last several
years.

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ----------------------------
                    Do you not know? Have you not heard?