[LMB] I will never see the Cazaril that's in my head, on screen

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 18:09:42 GMT 2016

When I put on my list of "Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts"
something to the effect of "Our Potions Master, despite a certain
resemblance, is _NOT_ the Mad Monk of Russia, and those who he hears
singing 'Ra Ra Rasputin' will be made into potions ingredients" I was
thinking of Rickman's performance as Rasputin.