[LMB] Breaking social demands as virtue was Ivan & GregorRe: Time Fairy, was What I read on my winter vacation

Walter S Bushell proto at panix.com
Wed Jan 20 19:26:13 GMT 2016

> On Jan 20, 2016, at 01:45, A. Marina Fournier <saffronrose at me.com> wrote:
>
> Of course, one's sister is unlikely to marry a gay male, except for camoflage. I'd just want her to be happy.

By mistake, it’s quite possible, some men who should identify as gay use hyper
relations with women as an ego defense mechanism. That’s one reason for not
putting down gays and gayness.

Some people including the head of state of the Vatican will disagree.
Vilhjalmur Stefansson (1879 - 1962), "Discovery", 1964