[LMB] Breaking social demands as virtue was Ivan & GregorRe: Time Fairy, was What I read on my winter vacation

Walter S Bushell proto at panix.com
Wed Jan 20 22:29:12 GMT 2016

> On Jan 20, 2016, at 17:10, Zan Lynx <zlynx at acm.org> wrote:
>
> On 01/20/2016 12:26 PM, Walter S Bushell wrote:
>> By mistake, it’s quite possible, some men who should identify as gay use hyper
>> relations with women as an ego defense mechanism. That’s one reason for not
>> putting down gays and gayness.
>
> Bisexual, not gay, surely.
>
> Although some people disagree whether bi should count as gay *and*
> hetero or just as its own stand-alone definition.

“bisexual” would be in the middle of the spectrum, most people are *not*
100% at the ends biologically. I always had some envy for gays who could
have their preferred forms of sex without the possibility of children. Having
children seems to me to be a terrible thing to do to your own flesh and blood.