[LMB] OT: Pratchett Alert

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Thu Jan 21 14:10:16 GMT 2016

I couldn't get into Game of Kings, the first Francis Crawford novel, because Francis was being unsympathetic as a character. Not recalling any of this, I started into Queen's Play--not noticing the author nor that it was in a series.

I went  back, started over, and read the series through.

A. Marina Fournier
Saffronrose at me.com