[LMB] PEN Penic's Demon Section One Discussion

mmjustus at mmjustus.com mmjustus at mmjustus.com
Fri Jan 22 00:00:15 GMT 2016

Martin:
> And it does become clear that several of Desdemona's components do pay
particular attention to clothing as illustated by the second thing she says
him.  "Pretty boy.  ...  Gift of sorts. But those colors don´t suit you, you
know."

For some reason I did not get around to reading Penric's Demon until last
night, in spite of having downloaded it the day it became available.  First
time I've ever done *that* with a Lois book.

Anyway, my first thought on Desdemona's "components", so to speak, was
mentally hearing Ivan Vorpatril yelping, twelve old lady dragons *in your
brain*???  Better you than me, Penric!

Megaera