[LMB] PEN Penic's Demon Section One Discussion

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 24 15:20:53 GMT 2016

> From: Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net

> > On Jan 21, 2016, at 4:47 PM, Lois McMaster Bujold <lbujold at myinfmail.com> wrote:
> > (It sometimes seems to me that the sort of heavy, muscular good looks that men _think_ women admire, are actually the looks that men admire/aspire to.  Projecting?  Women had to go draw bishonen for themselves.)

> http://foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-%E2%80%94-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/

It's not easy to see all those choices that make such huge
assumptions about what women like. Some women, myself
most definitely included, want something that's not in those
pictures.

My eyes light up for something totally different, which doesn't
show up on that display of what is meant to be normal. I,
apparently, fall outside that.

I walk to the beat of a different drummer. And I'm sadly
accustomed to my desires being ignored by the mainstream.

*sigh*

Yes, that's right.

I like them hairy.

I love a man with a pelt. Real men are furry.

Gwynne (We each have our own particular joy.)