[LMB] OT: physique, was PEN Penic's Demon Section One

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Sun Jan 24 20:04:03 GMT 2016

I'm married to a bear (who tests out in the Dan Fielding range of straight,
cf NIGHT COURT). And he's very cuddly (also has a T-shirt which says "Big
dogs make good chairs").

Although I'm allowed to look at say, Brad Pitt...however, there was a
romance cover for THE TIGER PRINCE by Iris Johansen, I think, where the
romantic hero actually had...(drumroll) *a line of hair down the middle of
his chest and little fur on the top part*. The reason for the drumroll is
that romance heroes are almost always shaven, if not waxed, and I enjoyed
the change.

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/