[LMB] Brilliant parody, with cats

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 05:10:55 GMT 2016

> From: Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com

> Monday's child is fair of face,
> Tuesday's child is full of grace;
> Wednesday's child is full of woe,
> Thursday's child has far to go;
> Friday's child is loving and giving,
> Saturday's child works hard for its living;
> But the child that is born on the Sabbath day
> Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

> LMB:  Hm.  I think Miles would be a Thursday's Child.
> Where would one slot Ivan?  Monday, perhaps?  How about the rest of the
> cast?
> Ta, L.

Interesting question.

Ivan - I'd put him as Friday. He's always there for the rest of
them, when they need him.

Miles - Thursday, or Saturday?

Aral - Saturday

Cordelia - Thursday

Gregor - Wednesday?

Jole - Monday

Kareen - Sunday

Mark - Wednesday. Or Thursday.

Alys - Tuesday

Simon - Saturday

Ekaterin - should be Monday or Tuesday, but definitely Saturday

Tej - Thursday, or Sunday.

It's so difficult - most of the characters fit more than one
day!  Most of them fit Saturday - they all work hard.

Gwynne