[LMB] Penric's Demon

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 12:27:10 GMT 2016

I think that maid doesn't know how lucky she was.

Or unlucky, depending on how you look at it.

Gwynne

--
Micki: Oh, gosh. If Penric had been delayed even more getting on the road,
there's the

If Penric had ridden on by, I think all indications show he wouldn't have been
worthy of Desdemona. So, would the Bastard tag him for spite to teach him a lesson,
or would a different person in the entourage be taken over?

I don't think the Fifth God is spiteful, but I do think he doesn't mind doing a
bit of education when he gets the chance.

Micki