[LMB] OT: Attractiveness (Well, not entirely OT)

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Tue Jan 26 00:13:18 GMT 2016

I was thinking of some advantages in not being a conventional beauty.    My son has longer hair than the standard.   Let’s assume for sake of argument, that a majority of women are not attracted to that length hair.    But if a few women are very attracted to that length could make it a net plus in the courting game.

He’s also fortunate in liking oversized women.   The wife who’s divorcing him is oversized, and his new flame is almost as tall as he is - and significantly bigger.    The fact that she enjoys the same things as he does (he got he to read The Curse of Chalion), and his boys enjoy her, and she’s a wonderful piano player are likely to make this a fine relationship.    So being attracted to her will work out nicely.

Much better than trophy spouses.