[LMB] Birthday Tixie

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Wed Jan 27 18:11:08 GMT 2016

Happy Birthday, Maruta Boyd! We don't have a year, but birthdays are
eternal, aren't they? We all hope you enjoy the tour through the Celestial
Garden today (it's their once a year come in with a diplomatic pass day, and
I snagged you one, since even the idea of the garden makes most of the
Barrayarans nervous). Maybe it's the way the vegetation seems to *observe*
who is walking by it...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the slow stroll through the gardens, and the tour
guide points out some flowers they've added in recently--though I imagine
you're rather happy that their version of Barrayaran feral roses are behind
a good, sturdy electrified fence. You also have tea afterwards, and the
cakes seem tame enough, anyway (in fact, that little tummy bug you've had
for a couple of days goes away. We don't ask why...).

Happy Birthday!

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/