[LMB] Birthday Tixie

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Wed Jan 27 23:01:18 GMT 2016

Crows and ravens (don't know about other corvids) are quite intelligent, and will do with a kind human what your local birds do, and there are news stories (especially if the neighbors don't like the corvid chatter or behavior) of individuals who have been treated by the flock to gifts of all sorts.

A. Marina Fournier
Saffronrose at me.com