[LMB] SP: Penric's Demon (not really, but maybe? just in case.)

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Thu Jan 28 00:34:34 GMT 2016

This sort of thing causes me to inform Etsy and eBay sellers of things they don't know, or something wrong in the listing (usually that the wrong picture is linked to the description). Since I'm usually finding these issues on a saved search, I tend to know something about the items, and they tend to represent a subject on which I have a fair amount of knowledge.

A. Marina Fournier
Saffronrose at me.com