[LMB] OT: Physique PEN Penic's Demon Section One Discussion

Walter S Bushell proto at panix.com
Fri Jan 29 12:33:27 GMT 2016

> On Jan 29, 2016, at 06:35, Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 22:25:54 -0800, "A. Marina Fournier"
> <saffronrose at me.com> wrote:
>
>> On Jan 24, 2016, at 10:48 PM, M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> (David Bowie, Goblin King, is pretty darn tasty.)
>>
>> David Bowie as Jareth finally made me see why knit trousers were so scandalous when they first appeared: you could tell what side his privates were carried, as opposed to a gently reared maiden not seeing anything "unseemly".
>
> Customer: "Make the trousers tighter, I want people to know what sex I
> am!"
> Tailor: "Sir, any tighter, and they'll be able to guess what religion
> you are.”

Unfortunately even children of Christian parents have part of their
baby boys penis amputated instead of leaving it as the Creator designed
it. <sigh>

See also Adam Ruins Everything <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng>
The real reason you’re “circumcised”. Anyway “circumcision” without medical
necessity is grossly offensive to my religion.