[LMB] Major Thrill OT:

M R L Dolbear m.dolbear at lineone.net
Sun Jan 31 01:03:24 GMT 2016

From: Fred Smith
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2016 9:03 PM

On Fri, Jan 08, 2016 at 01:30:55PM +0000, scottwashburn at comcast.net wrote:

>> Thanks for the good wishes! The Kindle version is supposed to be
>> available very soon. Yes, there are four other books on Amazon under my
>> name. But three are self-published, so they don't count :) The fourth,
>> "The Great Martian War: Invasion!" does count and it will be out in a
>> month or so.

> I (finally!) just purchased the Kindle edition of Scott's new book.
I hope and expect to find it to be a great story!

The Terran Consensus  23 Dec 2015 by Scott Washburn (also pb).

http://www.amazon.com/Terran-Consensus-Scott-Washburn-ebook/dp/B01AAUEUIC/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Terran-Consensus-Scott-Washburn-ebook/dp/B01AAUEUIC/
http://www.amazon.ca/Terran-Consensus-Scott-Washburn-ebook/dp/B01AAUEUIC/

Little Egret by email (Windows Live Mail)
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames