[LMB] Unexpected Treat

Scott Washburn scottwashburn at comcast.net
Sun Oct 2 11:50:42 BST 2016

I had a pleasant surprise yesterday. I was in Havre de Grace, Maryland and
discovered the "Washington Street Books & Antiques" store. Wow, it was
seriously cool! Thousands and thousands of used and rare books on a huge
range of subjects and some very interesting antiques. And a friendly dog to
greet me at the door! I haven't seen a place like this in a long time. The
SF section was impressive and they had a number of old paperbacks of Lois'
books, many of them signed by her! I will have to return to this place!