[LMB] plus-size novella title run-off

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Thu Oct 27 06:31:23 BST 2016

I think Penric's Mission is a bit bland, and possible too
space-opera-reminiscent. It also possibly could be confused with Penric's
Demon by the uninformed.

So I'd go with A Meeting in Cedonia, with as has been suggested, "A Penric
Story" or "A Penric Story in the World of the Five Gods" as a subtitle.

Though it won't make any difference to me, because I won't be able to
read it, just as I still haven't been able to read Penric and the Shaman,
months after its release.

Alayne