[LMB] plus-size novella title run-off

Sue Wartell swartell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 15:35:46 BST 2016

I vote for A Meeting in Cedonia.  Of course, that means you'll most likely go with the other one, given my track record on choosing titles. :-)

Given the author's name on the cover, I'd buy it even if it were called A Novella or Another Story or Stuff.  I guess that may be why I'm not good at titles - the title is one of the last things that make me pick up a book.  Author is first, genre is probably second, recommendations from friends and then from reviewers comes next, and finally some combination of intriguing cover and title.

Sue