[LMB] Re: Are we still reading Gentleman Jole and the the Red Queen?!

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Thu Oct 27 17:39:37 BST 2016

Did I also get the location of McKinley wrong, as well? Thanks for the correction. Is McKinley a climber's mountain?
Shows how well I don't know the PNW, unless we're talking about the fun set of plates knotting up around there.

Marina
There were SIX quakes above 5.0, two in the same spot in Italy, near the one from August, and two on the mid-Atlantic rift, yesterday.