[LMB] plus-size novella title run-off

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 21:52:06 BST 2016

I was passing by my library's book sale stand when I noticed a paperback
that someone had damaged and was being replaced.  It had a great big
soldier, handcuffed to a tiny little man in uniform, and a third man
looking down in shock and horror.  The little guy had a half-smile.

It made me laugh, so I picked it up and bought it.  After reading, I
hurried back and found another book in the stacks, this time one with a
spacesuited woman holding the title... with four hands.  And the rest is
history...