[LMB] AKICOT: L translating comics

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 19:09:24 GMT 2016

On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 11:57:02 -0400, Sylvia McIvers
<sylviamcivers at gmail.com> wrote:

>Wait. Isn't the margin of  comics called a 'gutter'...
>MICKI GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER

The bit between pages in any publication, I think.

More formally: "The inside margins closest to the spine of a book or the
blank spaces between facing pages of a newspaper or magazine."

Tangent: many years ago, I was in a bowling league; there was a team of
local journalists who went by "Gutter Press".

--
"This seems like a case where we need to shoot the messenger."
(Charlie Kaufman on Cypherpunks list)