[LMB] Group Read of Richard III 1.1

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Sat Jun 10 21:37:08 BST 2017

From: Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net>

>Starting with the Starks & Lannisters being named so similarly to the Yorks
and Lancasters.   Can we look at history to see which family will come out
(mostly) on top?

>(Which major figure(s) do you see dying next season.   My #1 candidate is
Littlefinger).

--Well, I can see Sansa marrying him--and Littlefinger coming down with a
Tragic Case of Overactive Honeymoon (well, it happened to Attila the Hun,
right?). Oops. And the most cheerful widow in the Seven Kingdoms, I might
add. 'Here, doggy doggy...'

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/
Phoenix in Shadow is up!
https://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Shadow-Chronicles-Empire-Book-ebook/dp/B01G4H
D80G/