[LMB] Gregor in Glimpses

Corrina Lawson corrinaannelawson at gmail.com
Mon May 8 16:04:52 BST 2017

I wonder if he has self-defense training built into his schedule--he felt
helpless at age 4, either helping his mother or escaping Vordarian's
soldiers. I suspect he doesn't like to feel helpless at all--and his
experiences in Vor Game would only have heightened this feeling.

Perhaps he takes them from Drou or Delia.

Corrina