[LMB] Possibly not OT:

Hilary Powers hilary at powersedit.com
Fri May 26 21:45:27 BST 2017

On 5/26/2017 12:07 PM, Kevin Kennedy wrote:

> ________________________________
>
> Ok, you're all doing it again.
>
> I don't have TIME to dive into a wonderful new author, let alone several
> of them. Plus rereads of old favourites. Just stop it now, do you hear me!
>
> Before I start getting into Wen Spencer's books.... no no save me!
> --
> Nope nope nope. Misery loves company, suffering is good for us, whatever.  My reading list is growing too, and I already HAD one.

That's the way it's spozed to be. Lois has a finite body of work, and
while I do enjoy discussing it, I mainly come here to find out what
she's doing next - and failing that, what else people with the good
taste to enjoy her work are reading when they can't get it.

Lots of promising recommendations in this thread!

--
-       Hilary Powers - hilary at powersedit.com - Oakland CA         -
- "Making Word 2010 Work for You" - www.the-efa.org/res/booklets.php -