[LMB] The last of the Birthday Tixie for September

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 01:13:26 GMT 2017

Glad you liked it.  And I'm completely recovered, with an interesting scar
right under my left eye (the eyelid works, but feels slightly odd, since
the scar is number than the original lid was.)  My surgeon said that the
procedure went flawlessly and that I was an ideal patient.  She says she
likes these procedures, since they combine surgery and art, two of her
favorite things.  I was wishing I could introduce her to Cordelia's mother,
the doctor, or to the Duronas---the shoptalk would lose me fast, but they'd
have fun.