[LMB] No spoilers, but oh, how wonderful!

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 14:11:29 GMT 2017

From: "M. Haller Yamada" <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com>

I just finished, and I am so satisfied. I laughed out loud, my heart thrilled to the adventure,
and I even teared up at the end.
Penric just hits every single button in my psyche. I thought I loved him before, but now? Now,
I know how Gwynne feels about Ivan. LOL. How lucky Lois is to live with this gorgeous guy in
his head for years!
Micki

Gwynne: I may have hinted at a few special thoughts about Ivan, yes. But as for Penric - he's
superb in this latest book. No spoilers, but I laughed out loud a few times, I was breathless at
the suspense, I really loved some of the new characters, and found the settings just glorious.
Oh, and I'm sleep deprived, since I was reading until FOUR IN THE MORNING to finish the book!