[LMB] OT: For the librarians on the list- and anyone else who loves libraries.

Margaret Devere margaret at devere.net
Thu Nov 2 14:48:04 GMT 2017

Gordon offers:

12 of the world's most beautiful libraries

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/galleries/the-world-s-most-beautiful-libra
ries/

Me:

I am not a librarian, but those are indeed beautiful. I have a screensaver
that has interior views of similar libraries. (I think that Microsoft put it
together, but not sure.) I'd be happy to send it to anybody who wants it --
note that the file is 13 MB so be prepared.

Margaret

---