[LMB] The last line of the latest Penric

Lois Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Thu Nov 2 15:16:17 GMT 2017

[LMB] The last line of the latest Penric
Douglas Weinfield douglasw at his.com
Thu Nov 2 13:43:28 GMT 2017

DW:  Purely FYI, my Kindle version of the latest Penric novella was
missing the last line of the last chapter--the addition really shifted
the feeling of the chapter, and the novella for me, in a very positive way.

LMB:  That is deeply weird.  If your file has any of the corrections, it
should have them all.  (Or are you referring to the earlier, corrupted
file?)

I notice on my (fresh) Kindle copy, which I downloaded after the Kindle
e-mail yesterday the final line, and the ~fin~, falls on the next screen
-- did you turn the page?

Ta, L.