[LMB] The Tixie Strikes Again

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Thu Nov 2 17:42:58 GMT 2017

The Birthday Tixie is slowly getting things together and starts with a very happy birthday to Sue Cone. For her we are providing a special trip on the now well proven galactic hyperspace transport system with a grand tour of the entire nexus with special calls at Eta Ceta for the kitten tree and Ylla for a stay at Ivan and Tej's tropical island retreat.

Next we wish a very happy sixth birthday to Elanor Wenrich (the granddaughter of Bill Wenrich). For her we are arranging, once again via the galactic hyperspace transport system, a special trip to VorkosiganLand on Barryar. This is a direct descendent of the Disney resorts on Old Earth and has hundreds of rides and attractions. You might even run into Count Miles himself as he often appears there for relaxation.

Finally, it is the sixty-eighth birthday of Lois herself. It does not make much sense to arrange a trip for her as the whole nexus, Chalion, and the worlds of The Sharing Knife are the products of her fertile imagination. All we can do is offer our grateful thanks for the joy that her writings have brought to us all. Once again Lois,
THANKS!!!!!!!!!