[LMB] The last line of the latest Penric

Lois Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Thu Nov 2 20:53:55 GMT 2017

[LMB] The last line of the latest Penric
Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Nov 2 18:00:06 GMT 2017

On Thu, Nov 02, 2017 at 09:43:28AM -0400, Douglas Weinfield wrote:
 > Purely FYI, my Kindle version of the latest Penric novella was
missing the last line of the last chapter--the addition really shifted
the feeling of the chapter, and the novella for me, in a very positive way.

speaking of the last line of the last chapter, I wish Lois hadn't chosen
to end on that cliffhanger!

OTOH, it does seem to promise a sequel :)

LMB:  ??  What cliffhanger?

I mean, what immediately follows is some very nice nookie, for all three
principals, but any number of F&SF fans complain if one includes such.
It's nothing that changes the outcome.

Ta, L.