[LMB] Cover Picture "The Prisoner of Limnos"

Robert Woodward robertaw at drizzle.com
Fri Nov 3 15:32:07 GMT 2017

> On Nov 3, 2017, at 5:49 AM, James M. BRYANT G4CLF <james at jbryant.eu> wrote:
>
> The astounded Marina asks WHERE I get my ephemera.
>
> I'm an engineer - details MATTER. When I saw there
> was a Moon in the picture of Paul on his Ride I
> immediately asked myself if it was the right SORT
> of Moon - and checked. http://www.moonpage.com/

But you found that page. I was looking for something like that, but didn’t see it yesterday in my Google search (probably should have looked further … checking … couldn’t find that page via Google without cheating). BTW, it looks like that both my mother and myself were born a day or two after a new moon.

Robert Woodward robertaw at drizzle.com