[LMB] Limnos typos last call

Michael Bauminger lmblist at mikebomb.com
Wed Nov 8 00:17:20 GMT 2017

On Friday, November 03, 2017 7:45 PM, Lois Bujold wrote:

> Ah, good!  That's one no one else caught.
> Perhaps I will wait just a trifle longer...

>> In location 1101
>> "...by the entry of the women with the four daughters..."

>> Should be "woman"

>> Caroline

I'm not sure about this, but in Chapter 1, was "that salutation"
supposed to be "the salutation"?

In Chapter 3, is it supposed to be "memori" tablet, for the ghost bride
ceremony?

Chapter 5: "Madam Khatai did not chose me" - should be "choose".

Chapter 10: "His licked his lips" - first "His" should be "He".

Chapter 11: "entrance of the women with four daughters" - as previously
pointed out.

-- Michael