[LMB] Cover Picture "The Prisoner of Limnos"

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 14:40:27 GMT 2017

On Fri, 3 Nov 2017 11:57:07 -0400, Sylvia McIvers
<sylviamcivers at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 9:14 AM, Federico Bergstein <
>almirantenaismith at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Under the banner of Which Tyler, no doubt.
>>
>> > James - who would undoubtedly taken part in the
>> > Pedants' Revolt if he'd been around in 1381
>> >

>No no, it was Watt Tyler - a very electrifying fellow with ideas before his
>time ;)

Bonus fact: in Swindon in Wiltshire, where I used to live, in protest
against the introduction of the Poll Tax, the Labour council renamed
their headquarters "Wat Tyler House", which it is called to this day.
--
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -
deliberate, contrived and dishonest - but the myth - persistent,