[LMB] OT: At the Museum

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 15:52:31 GMT 2017

On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 07:14:31 -0000, "Gordon Jackson"
<gordon at gordonj.net> wrote:

>There is a move afoot in the UK, sponsored by the British Association of
>Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons, for Avocados to come with a
>safety warning label because so many people are cutting themselves when
>trying to de seed them.

1) Technically, I think you de-stone an avocado.
2) We have an avocado knife.  It's as blunt as a politician's wits, as
avocado flesh is not hard to cut. When I bought it, the BestBeloved
thought it was an indulgence, but it was cheap and is used at least once
a week.
--
If you are going through hell, keep going.  - Winston Churchill