[LMB] Gene cleaning in real life

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sat Nov 11 01:36:11 GMT 2017

On Nov 09, 2017, at 05:18 PM, Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:

Myself, if I could have my genes rewired (to eliminate my tendency to gain
weight will-I-nill-I, my vision problems, and whatever genetic tendency
there is toward alcoholism---I'm not one AFAIK but my parents both _were,_
which is why I avoid anything stronger than beer or wine) I'd do it in a
red-hot second.

Marina:

Eyes (astigmatism wasn't fully corrected removing the cataracts), dental issues, the Metabolic Syndrome X with earlier weight gain, due not to over eating, but to lack of access for regular preferred activity.

Feet that had a better heel/ball proportion--if it fits my heels, it's too tight side and top; if it fits balls and high arch, heel is too lose.

Migraines. Sinus triggered headaches. Easier time getting to sleep when I need to and less likely to keel over when I don't want to.

Longer legs--I'd like to be 5'4" or 5'8", instead of the same height as Kate Shugak.

Wavy/curly thick red hair that grows better than mine...

That's my shopping list.